Many announcements for today...
1. Lab safety contracts are due Tuesday - Tomorrow!
2. Internet and Media forms should be returned to students' first hour teachers as soon as possible.
3. Health/emergency forms should be returned to students' first hour teachers as soon as possible.
4. Picture day is this Friday - September 18th
5. For this evening, students are working on the Murder Mystery - they should not spend more than 20 minutes on this assignment. If still not complete after 20 minutes, get a parent signature to indicate that questions were attempted but not completed.
In class today we also reviewed the six aspects of scientific inquiry - Posing questions, Forming hypotheses, Designing an experiment, Collecting and interpreting Data, Drawing conclusions, and Communicating results.