Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Week of Valentine's day.

Announcement: Many of you may have heard rumors, and yes, they are true, I will be moving at the end of the 2nd trimester. My six years in North Branch have been a wonderful experience,  and I thank each and every one of you for the ways in which you have impacted my life. I look back with fondness and look forward with excitement as I begin a new journey in a new place.

Activities for the week of February 14th include:

Tuesday Feb. 14th
In class - Metamorphic rocks notes
Homework - Rocks Vocabulary Review activity - Due Wednesday

Wednesday Feb. 15th
In class - Metamorphic rocks video
Rock investigation - describing each of the rock samples and determining the characteristics that are most effective in identifying them.
Homework - None

Thursday Feb. 16th
In class - Rock investigation continued
Homework - Read through rocks notebook one time this week for 10 minutes to review.

Friday Feb. 17th
In class - Read Chapter 4 Sections 2-5, add notes to general "Rocks notes" pages in notebook.
Homework: Complete reading and section assessment questions for each section. Due Tuesday 02/21

No comments: